Re: Quotation about Led Signage Display Screen

Title: Re: Quotation about Led Signage Display Screen

Dear friend,

I’m Jason from ChinaStar Optoelectronic, We are a professional LED Display manufacturer in Shenzhen China, and We specialized in:
1) Outdoor LED Video Wall
2) Indoor Led Screen
3) Transparent Led Display
4) Rental Led Display Panel
5) Flexible led screen
6) LED Media Facade
7) Stadium Led Display
8) customized 3D Magic display, etc.

All our products are obeyed to International standard: CE, ROHS, FCC, IP65……

And our manage system applied international manage system: ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001……

Or we can prepare as your standard demands too.

We have the global service system, advanced technology, excellent R&D capability, and strictly quality control, we can be your quality reliable supplier.

What kind of product solution do you need?

Please let us know and look forward to discussing with you.

If you want to know more about our product,I would like to send you our leatest catalogue and price too.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Jason

U n s u b s c r i b e