From: Dominik George
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 5:48 PM
To: Lee T. Davy - A3
Cc: debian-edu@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: New Debian from Microsoft Store using WSL2

Hi,

> Nothing in repository except doc ?

Not sure what you mean. The listing in your mail contains not only docs. It contains artwork and the real Debian Edu packages as well.

Still, why do you want Debian Edu in WSL? Debian Edu is either a full network server, including DHCP, DNS and a Samba which probably does not work in WSL, or a desktop system, including its own graphical environment, which does not make much sense as your Windows already has a graphical environment

So, what do you want to achieve?

-nik