debian-edu-doc for buster, bullseye and bookworm

hi,

so after some thinking this is my plan for debian-edu-doc:

1a. we add the manual for bookworm to the main branch (master) of debian-edu-doc
    and we keep the manual for buster (and bullseye of course) in that branch
    too.

1b. we upload that branch to unstable and let it migrate to bookworm.

1c. in a year, when buster becomes LTS, we drop the buster manual from the
    main branch.

2a. a bullseye branch is forked from the main branch at 7b8eae644ada0e3eb9ce060ed1f0a139454dc1cc

2b. the manual and the translations for both bullseye and buster are
    updated by copying files from the main branch. (as opposed to cherry-picking.)

What do you think? Anything I missed? (Except new translations for bullseye,
about which I'm not fully sure yet...)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Society: Be Yourself!
Society: No, not like that.