Processed: retitle 987634 to fails to configure diskless client support during i386 combined server installation

> retitle 987634 fails to configure diskless client support during i386 combined server installation
Bug #987634 [debian-edu-config] fails to configure diskless client support during i386 main server installation
Changed Bug title to 'fails to configure diskless client support during i386 combined server installation' from 'fails to configure diskless client support during i386 main server installation'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

987634: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=987634
Debian Bug Tracking System