debian-edu-doc: draft call for translation updates; please comment

Hi,

I prepared a draft email to be sent to recent translators of
debian-edu-doc.
Comments are very welcome.
I intend starting sending those in a few days.

*** -- begin draft email -- ***

Subject: debian-edu-doc - call for translation updates of the bullseye
manual

Debian Edu is a Debian Pure Blend that provides a pre-configured school
network. The package debian-edu-doc is a vital part of it, because it
enables school teachers or the technical department of the school to deploy
a complete learning environment. As the release of Bullseye approaches, we
would like to be able to release this documentation in as many languages as
possible.
You are known as one of the translators who recently contributed to the
translation of the manual into your language. Since this translation still
contains some fuzzy or untranslated strings, we would be very pleased with
you completing the translation.
*** -- section only for Danish, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese -- ***
In case you would like to get help with the translation, you might want to
ask for it on the debian-l10n mailing list for your language. If you would
like to port the translation to the community based hosted-weblate
translation tool, please let us know and we will enable your language
there.
*** -- end section -- ***
Let's together make the release of Debian Edu Bullseye the greatest school
focused release ever.

on behalf of the debian-edu team
Frans Spiesschaert

*** -- end draft email -- ***