Re: Coordinating the Bullseye manual update

[ Frans Spiesschaert, 2021-01-20 ]
> Can we consider the Bullseye manual as being in some kind of beta state
> now?
> If so, I am considering calling the latest translators to update the
> translations during one of the coming weeks.

A second round is needed to fix some typos and to apply some minor
changes. I'll begin to adjust the related wiki pages later today, but
won't update the Git master branch (should be done later, see below).

To reduce the overall workload, I guess this would be the way to go:
- edit the wiki
- review the wiki
- update the debian-edu-doc weblate branch from hosted.weblate.org
- update the debian-edu-doc master branch from the weblate one
- commit any locally existing translations to the master branch
- update the master branch from wiki.debian.org
- do some unfuzzy work on master branch PO files
- commit the changes
- get hosted.weblate.org synced

Please correct me if I'm wrong,

Wolfgang