Re: Filtering out some untranslatable strings

Hi Frans,

[ Frans Spiesschaert, 2020-08-11 ]
> Fortunately, the problem turned out not to be that difficult to solve.
> The po4a configuration needs one additional adjustment. Since we only
> strip the image names and not the entire inline media objects, we
> still need to tell po4a that the inlinemediaobject tag is
> untranslated. I add an updated po4a.cfg, suitable for
> debian-edu-bullseye.

I've tested it for all five manuals (with po4a.cfg files matching the
related manual): success!

Things work like expected, you've done a great job :)
And translators would be very thankful if they knew about it...

Wolfgang