Re: Effort to reduce translatable strings in debian-edu-doc manuals

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 11:30:55PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> Right. I hope Holger will shout loudly when something goes wrong in his
> opinion.

I will! I am reading the list (usually within less then 24h, rarely within 48h),
even if I don't comment on this thread much :) But I will comment if I see the
need.

So far I'm just very happy about the progress here!

--
cheers,
	Holger

There are only two kinds of nazis: stupid ones and those without an excuse.
(Volker Strübing)