WhosWho: a free software to create whos's who / yearbook / facebook in PDF format

Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic.

I made a free / libre software called "WhosWho" to help teachers create who's who / yearbook / facebook of their pupils in PDF format:

- pictures can be automatically cropped to keep only the person's face
- if you have a ODS/XLSX file containing people names, just export it to CSV and WhosWho will be able to use it
- a default picture can be used if you do not have a person's picture
- multiple sheet layouts are available, each one in 150 and 300 DPI:
  - A4, portrait, 4x5
  - A4, portrait, 5x6
  - A4, landscape, 6x4
  - A4, landscape, 7x4
  - A3, portrait, 6x8
  - A3, landscape, 9x6

While "fresh", it is fully functional and can be easily installed on Debian or other Linux distribution (using Python `pip3` tool). Do not hesitate to ask if you need help or to report your comments and issues.

It is hosted here: https://framagit.org/Yvan-Masson/WhosWho

My English is not very good, so I would greatly appreciate if someone could proofreading the text shown to the users. Once done, WhosWho will be ready for translation.

Regards,
Yvan