Re: Backup

Hi Roman,

Roman Meier schreef op vr 21-02-2020 om 15:10 [+0100]:
> Hi Frans,
>
> I was able to draw inspiration from the example configuration file you
> mentioned and our backup is working now.

Nice to hear

> However, the configuration file seems not really adequate for production
> use of a Debian Edu server.

You are right, but it's just an example.
Upon the installation of the main server of debian-edu, the following
locations are preseded for slbackup: /etc /skole/tjener/home0 /var/backups.

So in your configuration file you should normally have the following three
location lines under the <tjener> stanza:

location /etc
location /skole/tjener/home0
location /var/backups

You can add others at your own discretion.
I personally prefer to add the line

location /opt/ltsp/amd64/etc

because I use to tweak some settings in lts.conf and under the /ltsp/ and
/X11/ directories in order to comply special needs of some client
computers.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert