Re: Roaming workstation installation

Hi Wolfgang

That was exactly the problem here. I fixed it issuing the following two
commands on the server:

apt update
apt upgrade

The server reboot was a little scary with various never seen notices and
an unexpected halt.
Anyway, I rebooted again and it booted nicely.

After this the roaming workstation installation went through nicely with
no issues.

I was a little surprised tho that it had to download an extra 3gb of data.
I was expecting that most data had been downloaded already and cached on
the server. Is that normal?

Anyway, it works nicely so far. :)

Kind regards,
Roman