Roaming workstation installation

Hi folks,

I tried to do my first installation of a roaming workstation this weekend.

I therefore connected the laptop to the school network and the pxe menu
showed up as expected. I chose the 4th entry which was "Install Edu/amd64
(xfce)".

Things moved on smoothly until I got the following notice:

**********

Download installer components

No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch between
the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel version
available in the archive.

If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem by
choosing to install a different version of Debian. The install will
probably fail to work if you continue without kernel modules.

Continue to install without loading kernel modules?

I tried various things to fix this but always ultimately failed.

Any ideas what's the best approach is to get past this issue?

Kind regards,
Roman