pxe boot: computers old and new kernel problem

Good morning

My name is Fabrizio Capurro and I am the (voluntary) administrator of the computer lab of a school in Italy.

With the principal we decided to configure the network with Debian Edu so that we can take advantage of all 23 PCs, some of which dated (unfortunately)

The network is structured as follows:

1)      Main server (AMD Ryzen 7, 32 Gb ram, 1 SSD 500 Gb, 2 network cards, Debian Edu 10 64 bit)

2)      12 PCs with 64 bit processor (thin clients e workstations)

3)      11 old PCs wth 32 bit processor (thin clients)

At the moment all these PCs are connected to a Main server and to a router (10.0.0.1/255.0.0.0) via a switch in the 10.0.X.X network

All the PCs are configured to start via the LAN (PXE) and the selection screen is displayed for all the PCs:

Boot from local harddrive

LTSP diskless workstation (1)
LTSP thin client (2)

For the 12 best performing PCs (64 bit) I can easily select the option (1) or (2) because the computers start perfectly and work correctly

For the less performing 11 (32 bit) if I select the option (1) or (2) the following error appears:

PXELINUX 6.04 PXE 20190226 Copyright © 1994-2015 H. Peter Anvin et al
This Kirnel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU.
Unable to boot – please use a kernel appropriate for you CPU

Would it be possible in some way to make dated PCs boot with an appropriate kernel?

Is the Debian Edu server able to recognize the hardware that needs to boot (or even manually set it pc by pc) by "sending" the right kernel?

I thank everyone for any help
regards

Fabrizio Capurro