Re: Re: Re: (Weblate ja status and) some suggestions/questions

Dear Frans Spiesschaert,

> hoxp18@noramail.jp schreef op vr 07-06-2019 om 22:55 [+0900]:

> Switching over (in the long run) to KiB, MiB and GiB would be,
> as to my opinion, the best choice, since it is the technically
> right one.

I reviewed English expressions and noticed that
there were my misunderstands about "mix" of KiB/MiB/GiB and KB/MB/GB.

Apologies.

BTW, It seems,

CPU freq : powers of 1,000, GHz, MHz.
DRAM     : powers of 1,024, KiB/MiB/GiB.
Storage  : two patterns

  1. Storage hardware capacities are powers of 1,000 (on their labels)
  2. Almost any others are powers of 1,024; partitions, LVM PE/VG/LV,
     free disk space, etc.

and Debian Edu doc does not talk about #1 case, I guess.

I fixed ja .po into powers of 1,024, KiB/MiB/GiB.

Thank you for your comment.

Regards.