Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.17: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Dear Holger Levsen,

On 5/22/19 3:26 AM, Debian Edu Developers wrote:
Hi,

debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug
against debian-edu-doc, commit it to git directly (if you can) or us weblatte.

Fri, 31 May 2019 19:37:23 +0000.

The next upload for d-e-doc is scheduled for June 1st.

I got it.

I did some fixes; title date, translation section mismatches, etc.
Some of "fuzzy" are fixed on weblate, I guess.

However there will be more "strings needed action" as you told me
because of the delay around weblate.

I would re-check via Weblate, try to update them around 28th May.
(too close to the deadline?)

Regards.