Re: debian-edu-doc 2.10.16: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi
Il giorno sab 20 apr 2019 alle ore 11:43 Debian Edu Developers <debian-edu@lists.debian.org> ha scritto:

debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-doc.

Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:42:23 +0000.

Thanks in advance,
  Holger

I tried to send the updated version of debian-edu-buster-manual.it.po, but I think the previous email failled because it contained the attachment too big.
I try again with the compressed file .gz
Greetings
Claudio

--
claudio.carboncini@gmail.com
"Esci dall'illegalità utilizza LibreOffice.org"