Re: Debian Edu Buster manual: another round of translation updates

Hi, frans

Le 10/04/2019 à 15:05, Frans Spiesschaert a écrit :
Hi Jean-Pierre,

After the previous round of translation updates for the Debian Edu
Buster manual two months ago, it has been completed on a number of
places.
As a consequence the French translation of the manual has currently 397
fuzzy translations and 200 untranslated messages.
There will be definitely another upload of the debian-edu-doc package
on May 1st and maybe another one on the first of June.
So it is still worth the effort to give the French translation another
update, if you could find some spare time to devote to it in the coming
weeks.

Thank you for your work on Debian Edu.
On behalf of the Debian Edu team.

The round of proofreading of the French translation is almost completed, so I think I will send you the .po file on Friday.

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Giraud