Re: On the calls for translation updates for the Buster manual: observations and tentative conclusions

Hi Holger,

Holger Levsen schreef op do 04-04-2019 om 11:43 [+0000]:
> Hi Frans,
>
> thanks for your analysis and summary!
>
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 05:15:42PM +0100, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> > A call for help with the translation to the debian-l10n-* lists a
> > week
>
> [...]
>
> I think we should repeat this and also call for another round of
> translation updates.

I am willing to prepare another round, preferably when no more changes
to the Buster manual are expected.
Do you think that the release of debian-edu-doc at the end of April
will be the final one before the Buster release?

> > - es and ja are currently disabled at hosted-weblate, but as there
> > seems to be a lack of translation capacity within Debian for these
> > languages for now, enabling those languages at hosted-weblate could
> > be
> > worthwhile.
>
> agreed.
>
> And probably weekly syncs with weblate (if there are changes) would
> also
> be very nice.

As I see myself with regard to hosted.weblate merely as a backup, I
don't want to act on it without coordinating with Mike. I'll try to
talk to him and see if he is in need of some help.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert