Re: On the calls for translation updates for the Buster manual: observations and tentative conclusions

Hi Frans,

thanks for your analysis and summary!

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 05:15:42PM +0100, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> A call for help with the translation to the debian-l10n-* lists a week
[...]

I think we should repeat this and also call for another round of
translation updates.

> - es and ja are currently disabled at hosted-weblate, but as there
> seems to be a lack of translation capacity within Debian for these
> languages for now, enabling those languages at hosted-weblate could be
> worthwhile.

agreed.

And probably weekly syncs with weblate (if there are changes) would also
be very nice.

--
tschau,
	Holger