Re: busybox ip --oneline displays nothing

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 06:36:45PM +1100, Michael Pope wrote:
> I use LTSP which requires the following command to show a list of interfaces in which it can use.
> The following command worked in 1.27 of busybox but broke in the 1.30.1-2 version;
> busybox ip -oneline link show

Confirmed here: breaks Debian Edu LTSP thin clients and diskless
workstations (amd64).

> This stopped all my thin clients from booting.

Downgrading busybox, i.e. installing
http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20180713T085537Z/pool/main/b/busybox/busybox_1.27.2-3_amd64.deb
in the LTSP chroot and rebuilding the initrd could be used as a
temporary workaround.

Wolfgang