Re: Time to drop Weblate (Was: The Norwegian Bokmål translation team move from Transifex to Weblate)

Hi Wolfgang,

On  Mo 11 Feb 2019 13:26:36 CET, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:10:35PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:53:20PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen 2016-10-14]
[..]
> unless someone show up to take over the responsibility of
> synchronizing between weblate and salsa before Friday 2019-02-15,
> I'll ask the Weblate admin to remove/drop the
> debian-edu-documentation project from Weblate.

thats a very short deadline...

Please keep weblate translations going on.
I'll take over the wiki edit part (copyright).

Wolfgang

FTR, I took over the Weblate administration part from Petter.

Furthermore, I will look into the possibility / feature of having a staging repository (probably a branch on debian-edu-doc.git) so that not all updates on weblate immediately end up in d-e-d's master branch.

I hope that I will get to this the following week.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31