Re: [SPAM] netboot.tar.gz for DebianEdu/Skolelinux?

Hi,

[Frank Weißer]
> For Debian there is something like
>> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
>
> available.
>
> Is there something similar for DebianEdu/Skolelinux?

I believe you should be able to use the Debian images, just provide
slightly different boot arguments / preseeding to get the Debian Edu
installation going.

The key part is the anna/choose_modules preseeding, which loads the
debian-edu-install-udeb package into the installer.

I recommend you have a look at /usr/sbin/debian-edu-pxeinstall to see
how PXE installation is set up on a Debian Edu server.

Can you tell us some more on how you use Debian Edu?

--
Happy hacking