Re: Problem with pxe-Installation

On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 10:48:51AM +0100, Frank Weißer wrote:
> AFAIR I never ran it on my productiv system and pxe-install is working
> nevertheless.

Correct, maybe the following could be of help.

Please check /etc/environment on the main server:

Run 'cat /etc/environment', the content should be:

http_proxy=http://webcache:3128
ftp_proxy=http://webcache:3128
https_proxy=http://webcache:3128

Maybe the content is corrupted (webcache:3128 missing).

Run '/usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/update-proxy-from-wpad' to fix
it.

Run 'debian-edu-pxeinstall' to regenerate
the /etc/debian-edu/www/debian-edu-install.dat file

This file should now contain the right proxy settings.

Wolfgang