Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Buster" by DominikGeorge

Hi,

> > and mounting devices (USB stivks) does not work
>
> Could you please add details (e.g. system used when trying it:
> main-server, workstation, diskless workstation, thin client?).

I just tried this again. I used the current
debian-edu-testing-netinst-amd64.iso and installed everything as
pre-selected by the installer.

After that, I booted a diskless workstation and logged in.

I cannot mount any drives in Xfce, it gives "Not authorized to perform
operation".

I can, however, mount disks when logging in in Xfce on tjener.

Looking at the packages isntalled in the chroot, I could not make aout
any differences causing this (I could make out unrelated differences I
consider bugs, though).

Against which package should I report this?

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung