Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Buster" by DominikGeorge

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:51:54AM +0100, Dominik George wrote:
> I already did, as you may have found out looking at the status page.

sorry, I only noted after sending that mail.

> This is very hard for me to interpret. I am doing my best to both rule
> out local issues *and* file bugs once it is clear it is a general issue.

great. as you are a DD I expect you know how to file bugs...

btw: commit messages are also nice when editing the wiki. makes
reviewing the diff much easier.

--
cheers,
	Holger