Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Buster" by DominikGeorge

On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 10:39:33PM -0000, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "DebianEdu/Status/Buster" page has been changed by DominikGeorge:

> + * Xfce is missing a volume control by default

Thanks for reporting the issue; it's not reproducible for me. It might
happen, though, if the not-yet-ready USB ISO image has been used for
installation. Various packages otherwise pulled in via
dependency/recommendation chains will be missing in that case.

> and mounting devices (USB stivks) does not work

Could you please add details (e.g. system used when trying it:
main-server, workstation, diskless workstation, thin client?).

Wolfgang