Re: [slx-www-int] New school: Bad Credit

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 02:03:26PM +0200, SLX-DB wrote:
> Somebody has added a new school to the Skolelinux schools database (slschools).
> After increasing amounts of spam entries, www-int is informed.
> If you consider this entry as spam, please delete it.
>
> School Name: Bad Credit  (ID 928)
[...]
> For further informations, please consult
>  http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/schools.php?lang=en&orderBy=registered

2 spam entries were added last week and 31 spam entries were added
today.

As it seems noone cares and as
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/worldmap.php?lang=en&image=worldmap.png
only shows one school in the atlanctic anyway, I consider to:

- drop the paragraph
  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Buster/Contribute#Let_us_know_you_exist
  completly
- mark the database on https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools
  as outdated/unused/occupied by spammers.