Re: Need (new) sponsor for Thonny IDE package

Hi Aivar,

>The Debian package for Thonny IDE
>(https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/thonny) is currently maintained under
>Debian edu pkg team
>(https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/thonny).
>
>So far Dominik George has helped me with getting the updates in good
>shape and uploaded. (Thank you for this, if you are reading this now!)
>
>Unfortunately, during last month I haven't been able to contact him via
>
>e-mail (tried different addresses but got no responses).

This is not true - especially, this is the first time you send mail on this to the mailing list of the team maintaining the package.

I also cannot find any sponsoring requests in my Debian mailbox or in the sponsorship-requests bug tracker.

If you need me to sponsor a new upload, please contact me (and really do).

Thanks,
Nik