Collecting reports from Debian Edu sprint

Hi,

better late than never ☺… We still need to collect reports from everyone who
attended the Debian Edu sprint at MiniDebConf in Hamburg.  I am sending this
to the list because maybe someone who was not there physicially also did
something that might be worth mentioning.

Please, e-mail me a few sentences about what you did during the sprint.  I
will put it together and add some notes concerning the sprint meetings we
had, and forward everything to the sprints team and the DPL.

Thanks,
Nik