Re: Update the Debian Edu weblate git repository

Hello

Petter Reinholdtsen píše v St 30. 05. 2018 v 13:23 +0200:
> Hi.  I tried to find out how to do this myself, but it seem to be out
> of
> reach for me.  The git repository for the Debian Edu weblate project
> need to change to the new salsa location.  Can you replace
>
>   https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git
>
> with
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc
>
> for the project available from
> >?

Just did that. If you want Weblate to
automatically follow and push to your repository, please follow
instructions on https://weblate.org/en/hosting/, namely:

To notify Weblate about changes in your repository please add Weblate
Service to your project:

https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/continuous.html#gitlab-setup

If you want Weblate to push changes directly to your repository, please
add weblate-guest user to the repository:

https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/continuous.html#hosted-push

Best regards
--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/