Re: Debian Edu sprint at MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 05:39:57PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Please notice that Skolelinux is a Debian Blend, but not a Debian Pure
> Blend.  Most parts are in Debian, but due to bug#311188 Skolelinux only
> fully works when installed from a non-Debian install media.

that we don't build install media on Debian infrastructure has nothing
to do with #311188…

also I was thinking that Debian Pure Blends were defined by having all
used packages available in Debian main, which is the case for Debian
Edu since Jessie.

--
cheers,
	Holger