Re: Debian Edu sprint at MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

Quoting Dominik George (2018-03-24 17:21:37)
> For those on the non-edu lists, a quick reminder what Debian Edu is:
> Debian Edu is a pure blend tailored to the needs of educational
> networks.

Please notice that Skolelinux is a Debian Blend, but not a Debian Pure
Blend.  Most parts are in Debian, but due to bug#311188 Skolelinux only
fully works when installed from a non-Debian install media.

 - Jonas