Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 09:26:08AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm about to migrate Blends metapackages to Salsa.  Debian Edu packages
> are currently residing in debian-edu Alioth group (not yet existing on
> Salsa) while most metapackages are belonging to the Blends group
> (existing on Salsa).

please dont move the Debian Edu package to the Blends group, because
then people wanting to work on Debian Edu need to become members of the
blends group too (just for that reason, so it would things more
complicated for no real benefit) and there would be (three) different
workflows (git repo namespaces) for different Debian Edu packages, while
now we "only" have two.

>    1. Do you want me to do the metapackages migration or does somebody
>       else want to do it?

I don't care who does the migration, but I would appreciate if all
debian-edu* packages were moved on one day in one step to salsa (into the
Debian Edu group on salsa).

--
cheers,
	Holger