Re: Educode.be meeting during fosdem on Sat 3/2 at 14h

Dear all,

The meeting was very informative and interesting. We met with 9 people, Dominik George front DebianEdu Germany, Niklas, Niels and Philipp from TechKids who are organizing a similar conference on Monday 27 with which we will actively collaborate. There were also Patricia Corieri from scientotheque, Olivier debeir from Ulb (our host) and François Lambert and his colleague Christine from the new coding club, Bruxelles. Very interesting discussion to coordinate the events.

I am available tomorrow morning for other meetings.

Good night
--
Nicolas Pettiaux, Ph.D Aess EMM
Tel +32 496 24 55 01- HE2B ESI ULB