New Year's Meeting 2018 in Germany

Dear Skolelinux and Debian Edu community,

for thos of you who are interested in international events and/or are
from Germany, but are not following the -german list (probably because
you lost interest in the past):

Teckids e.V. would like to invite you to the New Year's Meeting in
Gütersloh, Germany from 19th to 21st January.

As you may have heard, Teckids e.V. is now the organisation representing
the Skolelinux project in Germany, coordinating the community together
with Kurt Gramlich. We are a youth organsiation around free software and
also supporting educational institutions with free software.

The New Years's Meeting is especially important because we will be
discussing quite a few fundamental aspects of the project, centered
around, but not limited to Germany.

  What is the project's goal in the educational world?
  How do we want to achieve it?
  How can we bring the community in Germany back together,
   and collaborate more with developers and communities abroad?

Thus, the whole Saturday is dedicated to Skolelinux and Debian Edu
development this time.

We would be very happy to see some old and new faces. If you can, please
enter your name on the wiki page:
https://wiki.skolelinux.de/WikiKalender/2018-01-19

If you can't, due to language or other issues, you can also send an
e-mail to the mailing list, to me or to verein@teckids.org.

With our best wishes for the season,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.