Consultation : Tendon injuries

Hello good day,
       I am Amy from China. We are going to the Arab Heal Exhibition in Dubai, will you go please ? Please feel free to visit our booth .
       Very glad to have this chance to introduce our newest shockwave therapy system to you !!
◆ 3+ million shots
◆ 1 - 22 Hz
◆ 0.5 - 5 Bar
◆ 5 different transmitters
◆ 38 preset protocol
If you happen to looking for a shockwave therapy machine , it is a good news for you , because we have promotion this month !!
Want more infomation , please feel free to contact me .
Best regards,
Amy

PS: If you do not need this information, please reply "No need," we will protect your mailbox, and won't send more information to you
--
Facebook : @shockwave1amy
Whatsapp:008615037121179