Re: (was: Re: Upgrading to Wheezy issues)

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 01:35:17PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> You should now be able to log in via ssh to nik@user.skolelinux.no.
>
> I hope Holger can chime in about access to ftp.skolelinux.org before I
> grant that.  It require netgroup membership in the staff, ftp, webadmin,
> www or freedombox groups.

I'm happy that Dominik wants to help here, but I don't think adding him
to the ftpadmin group is appropriate. Giving him access to the machine
in question is fine though…

Regarding debugging the problem, can we *please* start by filing a bug
and thus documenting the issue?!! eg it would be very interesting to see
whether this only affects wheezy or also squeeze and older releases, and
if not, why…

I guess filing a bug against src:debian-edu is fine here.

Dominik, also: do you use irc? If so, maybe we can discuss+debug
together on #debian-edu on irc.debian.org? Just ping me (h01ger) there…

Thanks!

--
cheers,
	Holger