Re: please test: Debian Edu Jessie images, ment to be "final"

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 02:02:50PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Everything in /etc/skel is ok (since ages, I guess) and doesn't need a
> fix.

ok, but what needs fixing here (in jessie)?

> In #827448 I've tried to make things a bit better to understand.

so this:
-----
After the re-renaming of Iceweasel to Firefox the default homepage is no
longer set to http://www as before. Also, the feature to change the
default homepage URL in LDAP and to propagate this setting to all
networked client systems is gone.
-----

is what #827448 is about?

--