Re: Google Chrome and Skolelinux 7

Hi Nik,
thanks for your answer.

Am 03.11.15 um 14:13 schrieb Dominik George:
>> after updating our system we aren't able to use Google Chrome. When
>> starting the browser via double-clicking the program icon or typing
>> google-chrome-stable from the run window, nothing happens. Before
>> updating the browser works fine
>> What can I try to solve this problem?
>
> Please remove Google Chrome from the system.

This hint doesn't solve the problem. :-(

> Use iceweasel, or, if you need one of the very rare good features of Chromium, use Chromium.

We have installed both browsers.

Is anyone able to help solving our problem?
When I click the Chrome icon google-chrome-stable appears in the list of
processes.
--
Bernd Zeitzen

Gymnasium Harsewinkel
Dechant-Budde-Weg 6
33428 Harsewinkel
PGP-Fingerabdruck: FE74 DF89 EEF2 672C 50B4 6A3B F6FF E409 3A56 178F