Re: Slbackup web interface

Hi,

today I wanted to cleanup the full backup partition.

After allowing root ssh login in the Maintenence tab
I still get no possible choice of client/last date.
But in /etc/slbackup.conf tjener is apparently listed
correctly. The /etc/slbackup.conf file is root:root owned
with permissions 444.

Any Idea?

Regards

Giorgio

P.S: I set the "keep 185" default to a shorter period of
21 days in slbackup.conf (I hope it is the correct variable).

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Cell +41 79 629 20 63