Re: Failed to install skolelinux

Trying installaing with netinst succeeded, the client could be booted but didn't show the x window and display manager.

Franklin

--
Sent from my phone

2015/11/15 上午12:01於 "Franklin Weng" <franklin@goodhorse.idv.tw>寫道:
Hi,

I successfully installed several servers with debian-edu jessie got from

http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-8.0+edu0~b1-USB.iso

However, this week I tried four times with no success.  All stopped with a dependency error: openjdk-7-headless-jre needed libsctp1 but couldn't install.

I chrooted into /target in console and saw that no installation candidate of libsctp1.  I have no idea why I could install before but not now.

I'm now trying with netinst version.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Franklin