Re: Google Chrome and Skolelinux 7

 Tirsdag 3. november 2015 16:06:05 skrev Dominik George :
> This is not true.

I love it when I'm wrong about things I don't like :-)

> Debian (non-free) ships a standalone version of Chrome's Flash plugin
> for use in Chromium or Iceweasel. Just install
> pepperflashplugin-nonfree and ditch Chrome.

I knew about pepperflashplugin-nonfree, but I never had the impression
that it was in such a good shape that it could be used with iceweasel
and thus ditch GC, but I will give it a try.

But, looking at the package description of pepperflashplugin-nonfree,
they claim it only works with Chromium. But hey, seems
https://wiki.debian.org/Freshplayerplugin will come to my rescue, on
Jessie.

--
Klaus Ade Johnstad