Re: [Skolelinux_Jessie] need help to automatic proxy setup

> Message du 31/10/15 09:39
> De : "Wolfgang Schweer"
> A : debian-edu@lists.debian.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Skolelinux_Jessie] need help to automatic proxy setup
>
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 09:13:15AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > [Christophe De Natale]
> > > Skolelinux installed successfully on a IBM X3200-4363 :-) for 10
> > > clients in a primary school (6 to 10 years old)
> >
> > Great to hear. :)
> >
> > > Today, I’ve tried to setup our proxy academy provided by district from
> > > Bordeaux then http://proxyecoles …blabla in Mate mandatory server gui
> > > but nothing happends ; on client session, all Iceweasel proxy
> > > parameters are grey.
> >
> > It is probably less work to set up that proxy as the upstream proxy of
> > the Skolelinux proxy (ie. editing /etc/squid/squid.conf or something
> > like that on tjener.intern) to set the parent proxy, as the clients will
> > not need to get any new configuration. It will tell the squid proxy to
> > always get web pages via the parent proxy.
>
> For Debian Edu jessie you have to edit
> /etc/squid3/squid-debian-edu.conf (and to restart squid).
>
> Appending something like this to the conf file might work:
>
> cache_peer proxy.fr parent 3128 3130 no-query no-digest
> never_direct allow all
>
> Replace proxy.fr with your proxy name and see /etc/squid3/squid.conf for
> more information about options and other examples.
>
> Wolfgang
>

> [ signature.asc (0.9 Ko) ]

Nice nice nice :-) It works (at half for the moment)
Very big thanks to you rescuers.

I've added two lines suggested at the squid-debianedu file conf bottom then tested on a client, it works but now, I must find how to give credentials (id + password) via this conf file

Thanks and have a nice week-end,

Christophe De Natale