Re: debian-edu wheezy 7.1 netinstall iso corrupted (?)

I tried too many times to relaunch the process but same issue :-(

Regards,

Christophe De Natale

Le 17 oct. 2015 à 11:01, Roland F.Teichert <rfteichert@imail.de> a écrit :

Hi Christophe,

I've installed wheezy some weeks ago with the same downloaded
netinstall ISO. I had the same error. But after relaunching the
installation process everything works fine. I don't know why :-) But
it worked.

Greetings,
Roland