Re: educlient development

Hi Giorgio,

On  Fr 16 Okt 2015 11:20:42 CEST, Giorgio Pioda wrote:

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 02:35:21PM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Hi Giorgio,

On  Fr 09 Okt 2015 06:37:52 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:

>(b) The debian/copyright file needs work. What exact GPL/LGPL
>version have you been referencing (i.e., what versions of those
>licenses). And: do you mean those exact license versions or also
>versions that are more recent than the still-to-be referenced
>version.

Could you give me a quick feedback on this last question for now
concerning educlient maintenance? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm by far not an expert of legal aspects of soft devel.
I'd like to keep it as open as possible (usable on multiplatform)
but also open sourced. Which would fit as best?

Regards

Giorgio

Then, I recommend GPL-2+ for the type of code as found in educlient.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby