Re: anonymous accounts

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 04:01:43PM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:

> such a construction would be more or less ideal, but I'm wondering
> whether users can still have the option to login with their gosa login
> and own homedirectory.

To get this variant working, you have to

(1) disable KDM auto login and set a password for the 'guest' user
    (first generate an encryted password using e.g. mkpasswd).
    ltsp-chroot usermod -p <encrypted password> guest

(2) add all diskless workstations as Gosa² system belonging to
    the workstation-hosts NIS netgroup.

Wolfgang