Re: Debian Edu ITIL documentation in English - finally

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Is the English translation good enough now for us to switch the
> authorative source from Norwegian to English?  Please read through and
> provide feedback or if you undestand both Norwegian and English,
> update Transifex directly.

The English wiki is now the authorative source, and has been moved to

It should also be added to debian-edu-doc, and the Norwegian translation
should be added to it.  Should I do it myself, or do any of you want to
do it?

--
Happy hacking