Re: Work together on lmms package in Debian and Ubuntu?

[Israel Dahl]
> Hi again

Hi.  Very good to hear from you. :)

> I have asked to join there

And I've accepted your request.  You should have write access now or in
a few hours, depending on the propagation speed of such information on
Alioth.  Feel free to commit improvements to the debian/ packaging
there.  I look forward to meeting you on IRC. :)

> I updated my branch to reflect this and contacted the LMMS developers
> to make sure everyone is fine with this change.

Great.

> I will contact the list about the LADSPA plugins, and see what they have
> to say about this.

Thank you.  Note, I added a comment to the Debian bug about this, as it
occured to me that the /usr/lib/ladspa/ directory is incompatible with
multiarch.

> You can name the VST support (for 64bit) whatever you would like to!
> It was a bug noted on the Ubuntu package bug report, and so I worked
> with the main developer for KXStudio's LMMS packaging on this issue.

I thought the VST support was for i386, and amd64?  I've been unable to
get it built on amd64, see the bug report for a summary of what I have
tried so far.

> I am very glad to have this package maintained, it has had very steady
> development for the past few years, and really deserves to be
> available for our larger community!!  Thanks for including me

Welcome to the team.  We are short on man power, and would love to have
more people involved.  I hope you can take the lead on lmms
maintenance. :)

--
Happy hacking