Work together on lmms package in Debian and Ubuntu?

Hi.  I noticed you mentioned working on Ubuntu packages of lmms.  Would
you be interested in working together with us in the Debian Edu team to
maintain it in Debian and Ubuntu?

Is <URL: https://code.launchpad.net/~israeldahl/ubuntu/wily/lmms/lmms >
your current packaging?  Our current packaging is in the git repository
linked to from <URL: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/lmms >.

I got a new upload for version 1.1.3 ready to go into Debian, but was
asked by people on Debian Multimedia to delay it until STK has been
uploaded with adjustment for the new gcc 5 C++ ABI.  I hope to get it
uploaded into Debian soon.

We gather on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org), but I also currently linger
on #lmms (irc.freenode.net) if you want to discuss this with me.

--
Happy hacking