Re: Patch for fsautoresize

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:08:02AM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 08:30:37AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> >
> > Did the format of /proc/mounts change?
>
> The additional /dev/dm-* lines (added by the kernel?) might be causing
> the reported failure.

Hi,

my problem is not a report failure, but a real failure. No fsautoresize
and disks full over and over again.

In WS client /proc/mounts the vg_system entries are totally mising. Only
/dev/dm-X are there, which are not recognized by lvextend.

Perhaps the /proc/mounts in main server is different from the one in WS client
only.

Regards

Giorgio

P.S: My WS client (all amd64) are all installed via PXE afforded by a uptodate tjener
amd64 which was installed with the 18/06 image.
--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Cell +41 79 629 20 63